1. Models and TV Extras wanted
2. Sub-editor, COSMOS Magazine
3. Online Content Producer for Travel Website
4. Digital Copywriter
5. STUDIO WEAVERS – EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
6. Photography Studio Assistant Manager
7. Catering & Events Coordinator
8. Editorial and administration assistant
9. Region Site Manager
10. Client Services – Print or Mailhouse Experience
11. Santa Photography Area Supervisor
12. Extras, Actors, Models, Commercial Faces & Promotional Staff.
13. SENIOR DIGITAL PRODUCER :: CONTRACT
14. Casual Customer Services Assistants
15. Guys and Girls Needed for Promotions !!!
16. PROMO PROMO PROMO!!!
18. Ever dream of working in the Film and TV industry?
19. Copywriter | Immediate Start | Freelance | South Melbourne
20. Models and TV Extras wanted
21. Creative Lead
22. Promotions/Entertainment Host
23. Architectural Photographer
24. Real Estate Videographer
25. WANTED! People who LOVE working with PEOPLE!
26. Account Manager/ Internal Sales
27. Editorial Assistant
28. Web Designer – 3 to 5 Month Contract
29. Photographic Retoucher – Casual / Part Time Position
30. Primary & Secondary School Based Facilitator
31. Voice actor – Australian Male voice
32. COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
33. Wedding Video Camera Operator / Assistant
34. Extras, Actors, Models, Commercial Faces & Promotional Staff.
35. BRAND AMBASSADORS WANTED FOR MELBOURNE’S PREMIER SALES AND PROMOTIONS TEAM
36. Pre-School Photographer for Established Preschool Photography Business
38. Actors for Extras and Featured Roles, TV Commercials, TV Series, Feature Films
39. Models and TV Extras wanted
40. Native Japanese Speakers required
Perceivedly important life questions:
What is the meaning of life? (Ridiculous. That’s akin to asking ‘What is the meaning of tuna?’ The meaning of life is the period between being born and being dead. The meaning of your life, that being the purpose, is to find a goal and set about achieving it, but preferably not achieving it too early (this may include building model airplanes, raising children, climbing several mountains, hanging out with lots of dogs). Running companies is a bad life goal because companies are just imaginary arrangements of people and money. Kissing lots of people is a much better life goal).
Actually important life questions:
Who was the first person to combine tomatoes, mozzarella and basil, and did they win any prizes for this? Whoever decided to put these things on a baked floury base and call it pizza also should have been remunerated, if not decorated.